FederalWide Assurance and Individual Investigator Agreements

When an agency is involved in the research a Federalwide Assurance (FWA) will be needed. When the agency is not involved in the research but there are individuals that are, an Individual Investigator Agreement (IIA) will be needed. For more information on either the FWA or IIA seeĀ Obtaining an Assurance.